Greener Life Certified Members:
- Minimize biohazards in and from products.
- Educate others about adverse effects from the use of biohazards.
- Provide transparency about products. Therefore, quality, accuracy, and completeness of information is necessary.
- Understand that GMO products are an ongoing concern. Greener Life Certification does not currently discriminate on the basis of whether a product contains a genetically modified ingredient. That said, the
- presence of GMOs must be disclosed.
- Share innovations and programs to promote bio-friendly ingredients and products.
Greener Life Club publishes facts about essential oils to educate producers and consumers (see: EssentialOil.net).